We regard club activities as an integral part of the education we offer. They take place during lunch breaks or after school and depend on the individual skills and interests of the staff. No child is accepted for an after-school activity without written permission from their parents/carers. The staff involved with these activities do so in their own time, and we feel that if children request to join a particular group, they should be prepared to give a regular commitment to it and should be polite enough to excuse themselves from any session they cannot attend.
Current and recent clubs include:
- Board Games
- Choir – Wednesdays (after school)
- Writing and Story Telling
- Football Club – Year 5/6 Boys and Girls Football Team Tuesdays (after school), KS2 Development Team Thursdays (after school)
- Netball Club – Year 5/6 Netball team Wednesday (after school)
- Gymnastics – KS2 Mondays (after school) and KS1 Fridays (after school)
More clubs will be starting after half term.
For more information on clubs please email: